15.6.12

Forward ››






 ››

I´m so happy!

My brother, who is an extrem talented person, has inagurated yesterday a website with his video works!
He has already worked for a famous spanish fashion-designer (making a spot with Kasia Struss!) and for many other enterprises performing excellent jobs. Now starts doing it as a freelance and I´m so proud of him!

He is just a magical human being! i'll never forget his persistance and his disposibility to help the others, as well as his sense of humor and optimism. He is not only a huge profesional, but he has a great heart, and that´s what makes him so special.

Have a look at the website it really worths it!  and feel free to join his fbook page, where you can see the latest updatings and contact him directly!

I invite you also to spread the information just forward ;)
thnx and xoxo!

››

Here a video he made of me


when i´m coming back, we plan to do a new one. Cant wait!

No hay comentarios: